For those of you who are just enlisting, we have provided a list of items that you should bring. We hope that you make full use of this list so that you will not face any problems during your BMT.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may and should add any other things that you may need during the course of your BMT.
1. Your Summary of Medical Status letter (issued to you after the pre-enlistment medical screening).
2. Your NRIC. You will have to surrender your NRIC to exchange it for an NS identity card. If you have lost your NRIC, you will have to go to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to get a replacement before reporting for enlistment.
3. All previous immunisation certificates.
– An alarm clock.
– A small lock (for wardrobe).
– Clothes washing powder/detergent.
– Basic toiletries.
– Extra underwear.
– Swimming goggles.
– Nail clipper.
– Sewing Kit.
– Clothes hangers (at least five).
– Additional spectacles/spectacles hooks.
– A battery-operated radio.
– Handphones (with fully charged spare batteries)
Disclaimer: Checklist are based on our best knowledge and might differ from person to person.